- Have more fun rowing on the erg
- Get more feedback
- Energize your indoor rowing with music
ErgMate enhances your indoor rowing by providing encouragement and instructions just like a real coxswain. It adds new feedback - just like having a coach right there with you.
It helps you meet your goals by calling out information about the row - such as distance remaining or time to go, just like a real coxswain. It can sequence music for you throughout the piece - start out with a list of songs that are steady and driving, then switch over to something fast for the final 250 meter sprint as your ErgMate calls a final power 20. You are in control. It is just the thing for those upcoming 2K erg tests.
Click on the image above for a closer view.
Tells you things the Performance Monitor does not
- split required to meet time or distance goal
- % of max heart rate
- slide ratio
- % into the piece
Recreates the feel of a race
- calls power 10s/20s (or sprint for 20 at the end of a piece)
- air horn at end of row
- verbalizes feedback - no need to read a screen
Easy to use
- create your race plan by answering a few questions using the wizard
- save/load/edit race plans
- edit race plans by drag-n-drop
Listen to your music collection while you row
- row to your MP3, Ogg, and wav files
- row to selections from your iTunes library
- change songs based on time or distance
- skip long song introductions or endings
ErgMate has been temporarily put on hold. Please check back again or sign-up for the mailing list if you are interested in ErgMate.
Video of an ErgMate row